Saturday, July 29, 2006

DON'T LEAN ON ME

Long-time readers of this blog might remember that I don't have insurance. If that's proof enough how much of a non-major label operation Stolen Transmission is, I am without insurance. I keep on meaning to get some sort of freelancers insurance, but doing this label thing takes a lot of time and I never remember/have the time to do it.

ANYWAY, i need help. If anyone reading this is a podiatrist, or know of one that will help me out, please, please, please help me. On Friday I woke up with a sore ankle. I didn't get drunk on Thursday and didn't make any horrible spills, so I thought my ankle issue was a bit peculiar, but didn't think too much about it. As Friday wore on, my ankle started hurting more and more. Now, it's awful. On my right foot, all along the right side of the base of the foot, i'm in pain. My foot isn't really that bruised, tho there is a slight discoloration. Brandon says that my ankle is swollen, but i think i just have cankles. Two weeks ago I fell down steps and twisted my other ankle and got crutches that will be convienant now. Anyway, I'm not sure what's wrong with me. Maybe it's a spasm or something. Either way, i can't really walk and need some help. if you can help, please email me: sarah@stolentransmission.com

thanks!

No comments: