Monday, November 8, 2004

SHOW ME THAT SMILE AGAIN

I can't remember if the "Growing Pains" theme song came at the end of the "Simpsons" or "Arrested Development," but thanks to having DiVo i listened to it over and over again until I noticed that Lindsay was in the kitchen and probably plugging her ears due to my "tone-deafness." My singing voice is like birds singing... if they were being tortured.

Annoy your coworkers by downloading tons of TV Theme Songs.

EDIT: Rob pointed out that I was wrong about the theme song used. It was actually the "Perfect Strangers" theme songListen to it here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It wasn't the Growing Pains theme song, it was from Perfect Strangers.

Standing tall
On the wings of my dreams...

Tankboy said...

and it was at the end of the simpsons.

thank god the simpsons and arrested development are on again so i have an excuse to watch something other than dvds of the tee-vee.

Anonymous said...

LOL SO AWESOME, SARAH! B. WICKED!

-Ellen